Heidi Cut Out Dress

Share

Saturday, February 19, 2011



Item name: Heidi Cut Out Dress (bought from PhatCulture.com)
Material: quality cotton
Colour: black
Size/Measurement: Length - 32 inches, Bust - 14.8 inches, Waist - 13 inches, Hips - 18.6 inches. Fits UK Size 4 - 6
Price: RM45 excluding postage. Original price as can be seen from the link above was RM51 excluding postage.
Reason for selling: Does not fit meeeeee... cannot zip. T.T never worn and the price tag is still attached with the dress (I think). Can email me for real product pictures.
Remarks: I don't do COD, I am located at East of Malaysia so erm.. no COD. And since I am located at the east, post charges might be a little pricier. AND this is my first time selling something online, please be patient with me. And I can only send out the item on Saturday because I work 9-6 on weekdays. Sorry so many terms and conditions. Better lay it out upfront than have people disappointed.

If interested please contact: donnamosinoh@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP