zara TRF Distressed skinny jeans

Share

Tuesday, July 27, 2010







Bought it from
andmoreagainonline and it just came in the mail today. Personally, I love it but it's a bit big for me which is why I'm selling:(

  • Brand: Zara
  • Size: US 4/Eur 36 - however it's always best to compare measurements with a similar pair of jeans that you own :)
  • Condition: Excellent!
  • Material: 98% cotton 2% spandex, stretchable.
  • Jeans measurements: Waist 30", Hips 37.5", Rise 7.5", Inseam 31", Length 38", Leg Opening 13.5"
  • Price : RM52 (including postage)
  • If interested, mail me at biribiritembam@gmail.com
Status: SOLD!

1 comments:

maisara shafiee July 30, 2010 at 2:49 AM  

kaka suar zara lagi tada ke ? if ada , conteck me please :D pleasure . 0177051694 sara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP