Chunky Grey Heels

Share

Tuesday, February 15, 2011




I am so totally in love with this pair of heels.
Dammit but they were too big for me.
Stated size 39.
It is strictly for Vincci 8 girls.
I am about Vincci 7 and this is loose for me, I bought this size because
I've heard ppl saying that you have to buy a side bigger for your pre-order shoes but I guess that advice did not work for me. regret betul :(
I just got them less than an hour ago
They looked really good when worn and they dont make u feel like u are going to fall because of the chunky heels :D
Guess I just need to buy myself another pair of this heels then :(
*heartbroken*
Price : RM55
email me at attire.avalanche@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP