EVERYTHING for RM25 each

Share

Monday, July 23, 2012

You see, I have this shopping habit. I buy and buy and buy BUT I never wear almost all of it. Everything here is brand new - never been worn. I just wanna get them out of my closet and into the hands of someone who will ACTUALLY wear it. So, please, help me! Everything is only RM25 and I offer free shipping if you pay within 24 hours via Maybank2u or cash deposit or Paypal. Email babyblu3orion@gmail.com for more photos and details. Sizes are from UK 6-8 unless otherwise stated.

Blue fitted dress with back zipper and zippers on the waist.

Satin tutu dress with padding.

Satin printed bubble dress.

Satin babydoll dress

Ruffled babydoll dress

Plaid babydoll dress with back strap

Navy striped tube dress - comes with matching belt and removable straps.

Comic print skirt - fits only UK 2-4

Peplum satin dress - fits only UK 2-4

Peplum zip dress

Lace tunic - the lace part is only on the front. Behind is just plain black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP